Are you energetic, ambitious, and looking to develop your career? Our UK Business Immigration department is looking to add a Consultant to their team. We offer a dynamic and challenging environment where we achieve our business objectives and have fun doing it.
You’re perfect for this position if you:
- Have an OISC (Level 1 or 2 General Immigration) or SRA accreditation
- Possess strong written and verbal English language skills
- Have relevant work experience in business immigration, such as processing Skilled Worker visas and Sponsor Licence applications and compliance
- Are motivated, energetic, and can work individually and as part of a team
- Can deal with work pressures as and when they arise, and can prioritise a complex and sometimes heavy workload
- Have proven organisational and planning skills, can comply with key dates and can work to strict deadlines
- Are proficient in Microsoft Office and in the sponsorship management system
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and can work with people from all levels
To work with and alongside the Senior Adviser and business development unit, processing and managing straight-forward applications, maintaining database records accurately and liaising with all interested parties surrounding application management.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Provide advice and guidance to clients regarding straight-forward applications
- Prepare, collate and submit applications to appropriate government departments
- Assess and assign Certificates of Sponsorship and prepare relevant Entry Clearance applications
- Liaise with government departments and agencies regarding application progression
- Liaise with clients and individual applicants to provide support and assistance throughout the application process
- Prepare correspondence for clients and applicants once an application is complete
- Assess and advise clients in relation to right to work and general sponsor compliance obligations
- Ensure compliance with company processes and procedures surrounding application management and completion
- Administrative support to Senior Advisers where appropriate
- Maintain computer database records including the data entry of new records and updating existing records
- Assist with producing, distributing and actioning various reports for clients
- Attend client meetings with Senior Advisers where appropriate
- Keep abreast of relevant legislative changes in accordance with CPD requirements
Would you like to apply?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and one-page covering letter. Please note: If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful.
About Sable International
Sable International offers innovative professional services to international citizens. We create tailor-made solutions to meet the accounting, wealth, financial, currency and nationality needs of our clients. We pride ourselves on providing solutions that suit our clients’ unique individual circumstances; our employees are key in achieving this goal.
The staff in our Cape Town, Durban, Lisbon, London and Melbourne offices are passionate about their areas of expertise and take pride in helping our clients achieve their goals. As a result, we have an energised and fun company culture, something that sets us apart from other professional services firms.