Are you energetic, ambitious, and looking to develop your career? Our Cape Town Forex SA department is looking to add a Forex Administrator to their team. We offer a dynamic and challenging environment where we achieve our business objectives and have fun doing it.
You’re perfect for this position if you:
- Have an excellent command of the English language, and the ability to engage professionally with international clients both telephonically and in writing.
- Are methodical, reliable, and efficient, with good attention to detail and have good time management.
- Have great organisational skills and work well in a high-pressure environment.
- Have strong communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Are computer literate, particularly in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Your role and responsibilities:
Among other tasks, your main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the opening and monitoring of new clients’ accounts.
- FICA and risk rating of all new clients and ensuring client profiles are up to date.
- Administrative support to brokers, business developers and the rest of the team.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with colleagues, different product providers, banks, and clients.
- Filing and reporting on documents and deals, received and outstanding.
- Working on our various partners and providers different systems.
- Assisting clients with the completion of documents and quality checking upon submission.
- Populating BOP (balance of payment) forms.
- Liaising with banking partners regarding documentation.
- Completion of outstanding shipping documents for corporate clients making advance payments.
Would you like to apply?
Send us an email to email@example.com with your CV and one-page covering letter. Please note: If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful.
About Sable International
Sable International offers innovative professional services to international citizens. We create tailor-made solutions to meet the accounting, wealth, financial, currency and nationality needs of our clients. We pride ourselves on providing solutions that suit our clients’ unique individual circumstances; our employees are key in achieving this goal.
The staff in our Cape Town, London and Melbourne offices are passionate about their areas of expertise and take pride in helping our clients achieve their goals. As a result, we have an energised and fun company culture, something that sets us apart from other professional services firms.