Are you energetic, ambitious, and looking to develop your career? Our UK Immigration department is looking to add an Immigration Caseworker to their team. We offer a dynamic and challenging environment where we achieve our business objectives and have fun doing it.
You’re perfect for this position if you:
- Have an OISC (Level 1 General Immigration).
- Have a degree or similar level qualification requiring strong English skills.
- Have relevant work experience in Private Immigration (preferred).
- Are motivated, energetic and have the ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Have an excellent command of the English Language as the job is centred on communication with the client, colleagues, and UK government departments.
- Are able to deal with work pressures as and when they arise, along with having the ability to prioritise a complex and sometimes heavy workload is essential.
- Have good organisational skills, the ability to forward plan and comply with key dates as well as having the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Are proficient in Microsoft Office and any other software related to Visa Immigration casework.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and able to work with people from all levels.
The ideal candidate must also be able to understand the boundaries which apply when working in a legal advice environment, and to understand the importance of providing a consistent service to clients.
Your role and responsibilities:
Among other tasks, your main responsibilities will include:
- Verifying and preparing applications for UK Visas and British citizenship to the various government departments on behalf of the firm’s clients;
- Maintain and support the client throughout the application process and until the case is completed;
- Regular communication with relevant UK government departments by post, email, or telephone on behalf of the firm’s clients.
- Maintain records and update client files in relation to casework, using manual or computerised systems as required and in order to meet OISC requirements; and
- To keep up to date with changes in relevant legislation by attending external training and through private studies.
Would you like to apply?
Send us an email to email@example.com with your CV and one-page covering letter. Please note: If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful.
About Sable International
Sable International offers innovative professional services to international citizens. We create tailor-made solutions to meet the accounting, wealth, financial, currency and nationality needs of our clients. We pride ourselves on providing solutions that suit our clients’ unique individual circumstances; our employees are key in achieving this goal.
The staff in our Cape Town, London and Melbourne offices are passionate about their areas of expertise and take pride in helping our clients achieve their goals. As a result, we have an energised and fun company culture, something that sets us apart from other professional services firms.