Are you energetic, ambitious, and looking to develop your career? Our Cape Town Investment Migration department is looking to add an experienced Client Liaison to their team. We offer a dynamic and challenging environment where we achieve our business objectives and have fun doing it.
You’re perfect for this position if you:
- Have an excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken, and the ability to engage professionally with high-net-worth clients and ultra-high-net-worth clients
- Have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Have the ability to multi-task, to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Have excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Are structured and methodical in your approach to tasks with a high attention to detail
- Are computer literate, particularly MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Bring a vibrant and dynamic energy to the team and are a happy, quick and willing learner
- Have a valid driver’s license and your own reliable transport (essential)
Extra points if you have:
- Have an Honours degree and have worked in either the legal, banking, wealth management or finance industries in a general supporting role
- Have previous experience in the post-sale processing of citizenship-by-investment applications for several international programmes
- Have previous experience in dealing with ultra-high-net-worth clients
- Have broad travel experience (leisure or professional)
Your role and responsibilities:
Among other tasks, your main responsibilities will include:
- Analysis and validation of client documentation
- Preparation and case-working of client applications for submission to the relevant authorities
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders; acting as the key link between the client and the relevant legal teams, submission agents, ground support partners and government departments
- Create and manage client records via our CRM system
- General administrative and office duties
Would you like to apply?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and one-page covering letter. Please note: If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful.
About Sable International
Sable International offers innovative professional services to international citizens. We create tailor-made solutions to meet the accounting, wealth, financial, currency and nationality needs of our clients. We pride ourselves on providing solutions that suit our clients’ unique individual circumstances; our employees are key in achieving this goal.
The staff in our Cape Town, London and Melbourne offices are passionate about their areas of expertise and take pride in helping our clients achieve their goals. As a result, we have an energised and fun company culture, something that sets us apart from other professional services firms.