Are you energetic, ambitious, and looking to develop your career? Our Cape Town Marketing department is looking to add a Junior Social Media Specialist/Social Media Intern to their team. We offer a dynamic and challenging environment where we achieve our business objectives and have fun doing it.
You’re perfect for this position if you:
- Have a degree or diploma in journalism/communication/marketing or a related discipline or experience in social media/content
- Are familiar with posting content on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter. Bonus points for experience with YouTube and TikTok.
- Have superior editorial and creative thinking skills, and a clear understanding of content, community, and inbound marketing
- Are keen to develop yourself as the authority and expert in this field within an international company
- Have a good understanding of the internet and all major social media platforms
- Are energetic and able to create and work with content quickly
- Have a positive attitude and collaborative approach to working with a team and members of staff across numerous departments
- Are deadline-driven, and have the ability to both give and receive direction
- Are familiar with Facebook’s advertising policies and community standards
- Bonus points if you are familiar with Google Analytics and other common reporting platforms
Your role and responsibilities:
Among other tasks, your main responsibilities will include:
- Creating and sharing content across a variety of social media platforms
- Assist the Content and Traffic Lead in running paid social media campaigns
- Manage and build our online communities
- Respond to comments and inquiries, and identify and take advantage of new social media opportunities
- Track and monitor social media performance
- Assist in managing several business units’ content marketing needs on a monthly basis
- Staying up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
Would you like to apply?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and one-page covering letter. Please note: If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful.
About Sable International
Sable International offers innovative professional services to international citizens. We create tailor-made solutions to meet the accounting, wealth, financial, currency and nationality needs of our clients. We pride ourselves on providing solutions that suit our clients’ unique individual circumstances; our employees are key in achieving this goal.
The staff in our Cape Town, Durban, Lisbon, London and Melbourne offices are passionate about their areas of expertise and take pride in helping our clients achieve their goals. As a result, we have an energised and fun company culture, something that sets us apart from other professional services firms.