Are you energetic, ambitious, and looking to develop your career? Our Cape Town Wealth department is looking to add a full-time Wealth Administrator to their team. We offer a dynamic and challenging environment where we achieve our business objectives and have fun doing it. We are looking for someone with interest in the industry who is looking to diversify their skill set. Ultimately you will be responsible for providing administrative support to our team of advisers and Paraplanners.
You’re perfect for this position if you:
- Have a qualification in finance, investments and/or banking, or
- Have at least 3 years’ experience working in an admin intensive environment such as insurance, investment, or banking
- Have background in a regulated environment and knowledge of FICA and FAIS would be beneficial
- Are deadline driven and able to meet targets whilst delivering work of the highest standard
- Have great customer service and interpersonal skills
- Have experience working on Microsoft Office platforms
- Pay close attention to detail
- Are numbers oriented
- Are honest and ethical
Extra points if you have:
- Paraplanning experience
- Experience in the offshore environment
- Have experience working on financial planning software such as Xplan, Spotlight, @work, S.net, Blueprint, Morningstar, and investment platforms
Your role and responsibilities:
Among other tasks, your main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting financial and mortgage advisors – you will be required to provide administration support to financial advisors and paraplanners in both the UK and SA
- Investment administration – processing client applications, follow-ups and changes which will require you to work on various investment platforms, telephonic and email communications
- Mortgage administration – applications on lender portals, following up with lenders, valuations, etc.
- Compliance – you will be required to ensure that client files and transactions are in line with compliance regulations
- Client servicing – assist with client queries, servicing, and administration requirements
Would you like to apply?
Send us an email to email@example.com with your CV and one-page covering letter. Please note: If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful.
About Sable International
Sable International offers innovative professional services to international citizens. We create tailor-made solutions to meet the accounting, wealth, financial, currency and nationality needs of our clients. We pride ourselves on providing solutions that suit our clients’ unique individual circumstances; our employees are key in achieving this goal.
The staff in our Cape Town, London and Melbourne offices are passionate about their areas of expertise and take pride in helping our clients achieve their goals. As a result, we have an energised and fun company culture, something that sets us apart from other professional services firms.