Are you energetic, ambitious, and looking to develop your career? Our Cape Town Wealth department is looking to add an Xplan Support Specialist to their team. We offer a dynamic and challenging environment where we achieve our business objectives and have fun doing it. We are looking for someone with strong back-end Xplan systems knowledge, skills, and expertise and who has an interest in the wealth industry. Ultimately, you will be responsible for providing specialised Xplan support to our Wealth team.
You’re perfect for this position if you:
- Have extensive knowledge of Xplan interface, building and configuration
- Have previously worked with Xplan/Iress or for an IFA where configuration and setup was your primary function
- Have at least three years’ experience working specifically on the back-end of Xplan and able to provide support in building, developing and improving CRM systems
- Are deadline driven and able to meet targets while delivering work of the highest standard
- Have experience working with Xplan specifically
- Pay close attention to detail
- Are technically minded and process driven
- Are numbers oriented
- Are honest and ethical
Extra points if you:
- Have paraplanning experience
- Are familiar with CommPay and IPS data
Your role and responsibilities:
Among other tasks, your main responsibilities will include:
- Creating threads, tasks and cases within Xplan
- Setting up and understanding the client portal
- Automating processes such as the review process
- Aligning our UK and SA Xplan interface
- Creating on Xport for financial MI and client details MI
Would you like to apply?
Send us an email to email@example.com with your CV and one-page covering letter. Please note: If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful.
About Sable International
Sable International offers innovative professional services to international citizens. We create tailor-made solutions to meet the accounting, wealth, financial, currency and nationality needs of our clients. We pride ourselves on providing solutions that suit our clients’ unique individual circumstances; our employees are key in achieving this goal.
The staff in our Cape Town, Durban, Lisbon, London, Melbourne, Nigeria, Uganda and Zambia offices are passionate about their areas of expertise and take pride in helping our clients achieve their goals. As a result, we have an energised and fun company culture, something that sets us apart from other professional services firms.