Are you energetic, ambitious, and looking to develop your career? Our Cape Town Investment Migration department is looking to add a Client Administrator to their team. We offer a dynamic and challenging environment where we achieve our business objectives and have fun doing it.
You’re perfect for this position if you:
- Have an excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Are able to engage professionally with high-net-worth clients and ultra-high-net-worth clients
- Have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Are able to multi-task, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Have excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Are structured and methodical in your approach to tasks with a high attention to detail
- Have experience working with MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Are a happy, quick and willing learner
- Have a valid driver’s licence and your own reliable transport (essential)
Extra points if you have:
- Have previous experience in dealing with high-net-worth clients
- Have previously worked in an administrative role
- Have knowledge of Portugal and/or the Portuguese language
Your role and responsibilities:
Among other tasks, your main responsibilities will include:
- Analysis and validation of client documentation
- Courier bookings, tracking and reconfirming safe delivery of documents to various locations
- Creating and managing client records via our CRM system
- Record keeping and management of client folders (physical and electronic)
- General administrative and office duties
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Working closely with ground support and caseworkers
- Workflow management: Distributing call/enquiries/emails where applicable
Would you like to apply?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and one-page covering letter. Please note: If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful.
About Sable International
Sable International offers innovative professional services to international citizens. We create tailor-made solutions to meet the accounting, wealth, financial, currency and nationality needs of our clients. We pride ourselves on providing solutions that suit our clients’ unique individual circumstances; our employees are key in achieving this goal.
The staff in our Cape Town, London and Melbourne offices are passionate about their areas of expertise and take pride in helping our clients achieve their goals. As a result, we have an energised and fun company culture, something that sets us apart from other professional services firms.