Are you energetic, ambitious, and looking to develop your career? Our Marketing department is looking to add a Content/SEO intern to their team. You’ll join a close-knit team who works together to achieve challenging and creative business objectives. You’ll assist in all aspects of our digital marketing efforts, especially search engine optimisation (SEO), content creation and email marketing. You will be exposed to a broad range of tools and strategies that will allow you to be successful in this space. You will join a friendly, supportive team and work across an international brand in the UK, South African and Australian markets.
You’re perfect for this position if you:
- Are a recent graduate, or a student in your final year of studies
- Want to gain experience in the technical aspects of digital marketing
- Have an interest and talent in creating content for a wide variety of topics
- Are passionate and excited about digital marketing
- Have excellent verbal and written skills
- Are able to work well under pressure and can work to deadlines
- Are creative and like to embrace initiative
- Are a happy, quick, and willing learner
Extra points if you have:
- Experience working online, especially on different content management systems
- A marketing or PR background
- Any digital marketing certification
Your role and responsibilities:
Among other tasks, your main responsibilities will include:
- Contribute towards managing and improving the on-site SEO of our various businesses in the UK, South Africa and Australia
- Creating website and thought leadership content
- Play a pivotal role in our outreach and content marketing efforts
- Work alongside members of the marketing team in developing a dynamic digital presence and inbound marketing strategy
Please note: This position is based at our Cape Town office in Kenilworth and is not a part-time or remote position.
Would you like to apply?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and one-page covering letter. Please note: If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful.
About Sable International
Sable International offers innovative professional services to international citizens. We create tailor-made solutions to meet the accounting, wealth, financial, currency and nationality needs of our clients. We pride ourselves on providing solutions that suit our clients’ unique individual circumstances; our employees are key in achieving this goal.
The staff in our Cape Town, London and Melbourne offices are passionate about their areas of expertise and take pride in helping our clients achieve their goals. As a result, we have an energised and fun company culture, something that sets us apart from other professional services firms.