Are you energetic, ambitious and looking to develop your career? Our Cape Town Immigration department is looking to add an Immigration Caseworker to their team. We offer a dynamic and challenging environment where we achieve our business objectives and have fun doing it.
You’re perfect for this position if you:
- Are organised and have proven casework experience
- Have great customer service and interpersonal skills
- Are able to work as part of a team both effectively and efficiently
- Are able to meet targets whilst delivering work of the highest standard
- Are enthusiastic and have a drive to succeed
- Have excellent communication skills
Extra points if you have:
- South African casework or immigration experience
Your role and responsibilities:
Among other tasks, your main responsibilities will include:
- Focusing on UK and SA immigration casework
- Preparing and submitting applications on behalf of the client
- Liaising with both the client and relevant department to ensure the application is successful in as short a timeframe as possible
- Working towards established targets
- Being proactive and reactive consulting
Would you like to apply?
Send us an email to email@example.com with your CV and one-page covering letter. Please note: If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful.
About Sable International
Sable International offers innovative professional services to international citizens. We create tailor-made solutions to meet the accounting, wealth, financial, currency and nationality needs of our clients. We pride ourselves on providing solutions that suit our clients’ unique individual circumstances; our employees are key in achieving this goal.
The staff in our Cape Town, London and Melbourne offices are passionate about their areas of expertise and take pride in helping our clients achieve their goals. As a result, we have an energised and fun company culture, something that sets us apart from other professional services firms.