Are you energetic, ambitious and looking to develop your career? Our Cape Town SME Accounting department is looking to add a Junior Client Accountant to their team. We offer a dynamic and challenging environment where we achieve our business objectives and have fun doing it.
You’re perfect for this position if you:
- Have an accounting degree or are studying towards one
- Have a minimum of one year of client accounting and bookkeeping experience
- Have an in-depth knowledge of general accounting bookkeeping theories and practices
- Have experience in MS Excel, Sage Line 50 and Xero
- Have excellent phone and written communications skills
- Are deadline driven
- Are analytical and numerical, displaying expert abilities in general accounting bookkeeping practices with excellent attention to detail
Extra points if you have:
- Are studying towards an ACCA or CIMA qualification
- Have one to two years of commercial experience
Your role and responsibilities:
Among other tasks, your main responsibilities will include:
- Bookkeeping and financial administration
- Liaising with clients via email and telephone regarding provision of source data
- Processing weekly, monthly and quarterly source data quickly and accurately, reviewing data for deficiencies, resolving discrepancies
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Managing statutory compliance requirements
- Preparation of year-end financial statements and Corporation Tax returns
- Preparation of personal tax returns
Would you like to apply?
Send us an email to email@example.com with your CV and one-page covering letter. Please note: If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful.
About Sable International
Sable International offers innovative professional services to international citizens. We create tailor-made solutions to meet the accounting, wealth, financial, currency and nationality needs of our clients. We pride ourselves on providing solutions that suit our clients’ unique individual circumstances; our employees are key in achieving this goal.
The staff in our Cape Town, London and Melbourne offices are passionate about their areas of expertise and take pride in helping our clients achieve their goals. As a result, we have an energised and fun company culture, something that sets us apart from other professional services firms.