Are you energetic, ambitious and looking to develop your career? Our Cape Town migration department is looking to add a Migration Administrator to assist our migration team based in Australia. We offer a dynamic and challenging environment where we achieve our business objectives and have fun doing it.
You’re perfect for this position if you:
- Are structured and organised with good time management skills
- Are able to effectively prioritise and manage a large caseload
- Possess strong customer service skills accompanied by telephonic and written skills
- Are able to take initiative and be self-motivated
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Are computer literate and have experience using MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Are a team player
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Are confident and able to provide clients with first-class customer service
Your role and responsibilities:
Among other tasks, your main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Australian migration team in our Melbourne office with migration administration
- Being a first point of contact for clients interested in migrating to Australia and assisting them in the process
- Dealing with sales queries over email and telephonically as well as potentially meeting clients face-to-face
- Learning and understanding various Australian migration laws and policies
- Cross-selling our other services to clients and promoting our brand
Would you like to apply?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and one-page covering letter. Please note: If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Sable International offers innovative professional services to international citizens. We create tailor-made solutions to meet the accounting, wealth, financial, currency and nationality needs of our clients. We pride ourselves on providing solutions that suit our clients’ unique individual circumstances; our employees are key in achieving this goal.
The staff in our Cape Town, Durban, London, Melbourne and Portugal offices are passionate about their areas of expertise and take pride in helping our clients achieve their goals. As a result, we have an energised and fun company culture, something that sets us apart from other professional services firms.