Are you energetic, ambitious and looking to develop your career? Our Cape Town Sable Wealth department is looking to add a full-time Paraplanner/Mortgage Originator to their team. We offer a dynamic and challenging environment where we achieve our business objectives and have fun doing it. We are looking for someone with Paraplanning experience who is interested in diversifying their skill set and taking on our mortgage administration or, alternatively, a Mortgage Administrator who is interested in starting out in a Paraplanning role. You should be able to perform both roles. However, the mortgage administration would be your main responsibility.
You’re perfect for this position if you:
- Have a qualification in finance, investments and/or banking
- Have at least three years’ experience working in an admin-intensive environment such as insurance, investment or banking
- Have a total of at least five years’ work experience
- Have background in a regulated environment and knowledge of insurance, investments and/or mortgages
- Pay close attention to detail
- Are deadline-driven and able to meet targets whilst delivering work of the highest standard
- Have great customer service and interpersonal skills
- Have experience working on Microsoft Office platforms as well as financial planning software such as xplan, Spotlight, @work, S.net, Blue Print, Morningstar and investment platforms
- Are numbers oriented
- Are honest and ethical
Extra points if you have:
- Paraplanning experience
- Mortgage administration experience and are interested in starting out in a Paraplanning role
Your role and responsibilities:
Among other tasks, your main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting financial and mortgage advisors – you will be required to provide administration support to financial advisors in both the UK and SA
- Investment administration – processing client applications, follow-ups and changes, which will require you to work on various investment platforms, and telephonic and email communications
- Mortgage administration – applications on lender portals, following up with lenders, valuations, etc.
- Compliance – you will be required to ensure that client files and transactions are in line with compliance regulations
- Client servicing – assist with client queries, servicing and administration requirements
Would you like to apply?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and one-page covering letter. Please note: If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful.
About Sable International
Sable International offers innovative professional services to international citizens. We create tailor-made solutions to meet the accounting, wealth, financial, currency and nationality needs of our clients. We pride ourselves on providing solutions that suit our clients’ unique individual circumstances; our employees are key in achieving this goal.
The staff in our Cape Town, London and Melbourne offices are passionate about their areas of expertise and take pride in helping our clients achieve their goals. As a result, we have an energised and fun company culture, something that sets us apart from other professional services firms.