Are you energetic, ambitious, and looking to develop your career? Our Cape Town Explore department is looking to add a Research Analyst to their team. We offer a dynamic and challenging environment where we achieve our business objectives and have fun doing it. We are looking for a Research Analyst who is able to predict and understand our customers' distinctive preferences and needs and to assist the company in providing them with tailor-made solutions.
You’re perfect for this position if you:
- Have a relevant Business Degree/Honours
- Have proven Research Analysis experience and background knowledge in market and customer research
- Have proven Research Analysis experience in either Health, Education or Tourism sectors
- Have compiled reports and presentations on various analysis
- Have the ability to interpret large amounts of data
- Are an adept problem-solver
- Are technically skilled and are familiar with Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Have search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
- Are results driven
- Have strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Are able to strategically collect, analyse, evaluate and translate data into valuable insights to offer the business a competitive advantage
Your role and responsibilities:
Among other tasks, your main responsibilities will include:
- Understand the needs of the client in order to target research to their benefit
- Contact companies and agencies who can provide useful financial data
- Create detailed, yet clear useful reports of findings, and provide recommendations for organisational use
- Simplify findings into presentations
- Inform and advise various levels of management and stakeholders
- Explore new possibilities and unearth knowledge, seek new analytical approaches, and explore data.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry and related markets being researched
Would you like to apply?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and one-page covering letter. Please note: If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful.
About Sable International
Sable International offers innovative professional services to international citizens. We create tailor-made solutions to meet the accounting, wealth, financial, currency and nationality needs of our clients. We pride ourselves on providing solutions that suit our clients’ unique individual circumstances; our employees are key in achieving this goal.
The staff in our Cape Town, London and Melbourne offices are passionate about their areas of expertise and take pride in helping our clients achieve their goals. As a result, we have an energised and fun company culture, something that sets us apart from other professional services firms.