Are you energetic, ambitious, and looking to develop your career? Our Lagos Study Abroad department is looking to add a Student Adviser to their team. This in-country representative will work alongside a prestigious Australian Institution to assist with student placement services covering West Africa. We offer a dynamic and challenging environment where we achieve our business objectives and have fun doing it.
You’re perfect for this position if you:
- Have previous relevant industry experience
- Preferably have a degree or diploma
- Have key customer service and sales skills
- Can take initiative, be self-motivated and proactive
- Have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Can professionally engage with international clients and partners
- Are computer literate and proficient in typing
- Have experience using MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Have excellent reporting skills
Your role and responsibilities:
Among other tasks, your main responsibilities will include:
- Planning and forecasting to ensure that targets are achieved
- Processing applications on behalf of partner agents
- Making sure all applications are accurate, and that the student is qualified for the programme before processing
- Building lead generation for new student acquisition
- Advising and consulting with learners and prospective students
- Submitting students’ applications and supporting the visa process
- Maintaining relationships with schools, teachers, parents, partner agents and students throughout the process
- Ensuring you are abreast of product knowledge to effectively market products and consult students and prospective learners
- Managing and developing new partner agent channels
- Data capturing onto our CRM system and related administration duties
- Ad hoc sales-related duties
Would you like to apply?
Send us an email to email@example.com with your CV and one-page covering letter. Please note: If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful.
About Sable International
Sable International offers innovative professional services to international citizens. We create tailor-made solutions to meet the accounting, wealth, financial, currency and nationality needs of our clients. We pride ourselves on providing solutions that suit our clients’ unique individual circumstances; our employees are key in achieving this goal.
The staff in our Cape Town, Durban, Lisbon, London and Melbourne offices are passionate about their areas of expertise and take pride in helping our clients achieve their goals. As a result, we have an energised and fun company culture, something that sets us apart from other professional services firms.