Are you energetic, ambitious and looking to develop your career? Our Cape Town Wealth department is looking to add a paraplanner to their team. The ideal candidate must be experienced in paraplanning and have a desire to expand their skill set and learn the intricacies of mortgage administration. We offer a dynamic and challenging environment where we achieve our business objectives and have fun doing it.
You’re perfect for this position if you:
- Have a relevant qualification
- Have at least five years’ experience in a financial services environment
- Have worked at a recognised South African financial institution
- Have experience working with financial planning software (Xplan, Spotlight, S.net, Morningstar, etc.)
- Are organised with good time management skills
- Are analytical and numerical with excellent attention to detail
- Possess strong customer service skills accompanied by impeccable telephonic and written skills
- Have a good understanding of compliance – FAIS and FICA
Extra points if you have:
- At least three years’ experience in an admin-intensive role with exposure to paraplanning, insurance and/or investments
- Experience with investment software and online platforms
- Previously worked with high-net-worth individuals
Your role and responsibilities:
Among other tasks, your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative support to financial advisers based in our UK and South African offices
- Ensuring client files and transactions are in line with compliance regulations
- Executing investment analyses on various funds
- Preparing draft recommendations
- Assisting with client queries, servicing and administration requirements
- Assisting with investment administration, processing of client applications, follow ups and amendments
- Assisting with applications on lender portals, following up with lenders, valuations, etc.
Would you like to apply?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and one-page covering letter. Please note: If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful.
About Sable International
Sable International offers innovative professional services to international citizens. We create tailor-made solutions to meet the accounting, wealth, financial, currency and nationality needs of our clients. We pride ourselves on providing solutions that suit our clients’ unique individual circumstances; our employees are key in achieving this goal.
The staff in our Cape Town, London and Melbourne offices are passionate about their areas of expertise and take pride in helping our clients achieve their goals. As a result, we have an energised and fun company culture, something that sets us apart from other professional services firms.