UK payroll service
Our payroll service includes:
- Customised pay slips
- Payments made electronically to employee bank accounts
- Monthly or bi-monthly payments
- Administration of PAYE, National Insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc
- Completion of statutory forms, including year-end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to HMRC
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs
- Administration and payment of other employee benefits
We can also help with P11D registration and submission.
RTI payroll in the UK for overseas companies
The RTI payroll legislation for overseas companies changed the way UK payroll services operated. Information being processed is accurately assigned to each employee, ensuring that the correct amount of employer and employee tax is calculated.
The simpler reporting requirements, along with the abolition of the annual tax return at year end, have made life a little easier for overseas companies in the UK as well as UK-based employers.
RTI was designed to modernise the PAYE process and to support the Universal Credit welfare system. The legislation requires UK companies with employees to tell HMRC about PAYE payments when they are made and not at the end of the tax year.
Do you have questions about starting up a UK company? Contact us to speak to an expert consultant.