Are you energetic, ambitious, assertive, customer focused and looking to develop your career? Our Cape Town Operations department is looking to add a Client Liaison to their team. We offer a dynamic and challenging environment where we achieve our business objectives and have fun doing it.
You’re perfect for this position if you:
- Have a national senior certificate or equivalent qualification
- Have excellent customer service skills (a people person who enjoys interacting with clients and going the extra mile)
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Are comfortable working under pressure and answering a high volume of inbound and outbound queries
- Excel in a highly dynamic and energetic environment
- Have sound computer skills (proficient in Microsoft as well as the ability to easily understand new systems and processes)
- Enjoy working as part of a team (you see the bigger picture and you’re willing to go above and beyond)
- Are willing to work UK hours
Your role and responsibilities:
Among other tasks, your main responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for clients interested in the 1st Contact services:
- 1st Contact Relocation UK and South Africa sales
- 1st Contact Relocation Portugal sales
- National Insurance number sales
- You will liaise with clients mostly via email, phone calls and online chat. You will need to qualify each client interested in our services and provide them with excellent customer service at each interaction
- Assist with all administrative tasks that are related to a client signing up for any of our services (this involves dealing with third parties)
- Cross-selling our other services to each of our clients and promoting our brand
- Assist our operations and customer service manager with training and reporting
- Adhoc assistance in other businesses
We are a professional services company that specialises in cross-border financial and immigration advice and solutions.
Our teams in the UK, South Africa and Australia can ensure that when you decide to move overseas, invest offshore or expand your business internationally, you'll do so with the backing of experienced local experts.