close menu

UK work visa: Intra-company transfers

The transfer of a senior executive from a foreign-based company to their UK office. This visa is part of the Tier 2 class of UK visas. In order to be able to apply for this visa, you must be
from outside the European Economic Area.

We take stress out of international company transfers

This visa category allows an employee of an international company to be transferred, or seconded, to its UK-based entity as a sponsored worker, allowing them to live and work in the country.

This scheme is usually only available if you wish to take up a graduate-level role within the UK branch of the company and will require a specific licence from the Home Office.

Other eligibility requirements

In order to be able to apply for this visa you will need a certificate of sponsorship and “appropriate” salary as well as at least £945 in savings.

These applications are extremely complicated and it’s highly advisable that you speak to a professional if you are looking to apply for one.


South Africa

Cape Town

Regent Square
Doncaster Road
Kenilworth 7708 +27 (0) 21 657 2120


201 The Annex
Ridgeside Office Park
Umhlanga +27 (0) 31 536 8843

United Kingdom


Castlewood House
77/91 New Oxford Street
WC1A 1DG +44 (0) 20 7759 7514


5-7 Selsdon Road
South Croydon
CR2 6PU +44 (0) 20 7759 7581



9 Yarra Street
South Yarra
VIC 3141 +613 (0) 8651 4500

Sable International is a trading name of 1st Contact Money Limited (company number 07070528), registered in England and Wales. We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK (FCA no. 517570), the Financial Services Conduct Authority in South Africa (1st Contact Money [PTY] Ltd - FSP no. 41900) and hold an Australian Financial Services License issued by ASIC to deal in foreign exchange (1st Contact Group - AFS License number 335 126).

Please note: Sable International is a trading name of Philip Gamble and Co. Ltd. Philip Gamble and Co. Ltd is registered in the UK with the Office of the Immigration Service Commissioner (OISC) under no. F2001-00004. Our staff based outside of the UK are not regulated by the OISC and may be involved in some client casework. However, they work to the same high standards as our UK staff and clients receive the same service regardless of which office they engage with.

This site uses cookies, read more or close this notice.