close menu

UK visa extensions

When the time comes to extend your UK visa, our specialists will take the stress and hassle out of your application.

We can assist with
the following
visa extensions:

  1. Ancestry visas
  2. Spousal/partner visas
  3. Tier 2 visa
  4. Indefinite leave to remain (ILR)
  5. Long residency visa
  6. Student visa
  7. Fiancé/fiancée visa

Applying for family members

While we can help you with your family members’ applications, all visas are applied for on an individual basis. We can handle all of your applications at once and ensure that they are processed at the same time where possible.

Has your visa expired?

If your visa has already expired we may be able to help. This is a last resort and you should always ensure your visa is renewed within good time.

More information on overstayers.


Select a visa in the form below and our team will help you out

Immigration and financial news directly to your inbox


Contact our immigration team

Phone us (SA): +27 (0) 21 657 2180

Phone us (UK): +44 (0) 20 7759 7580

South Africa

Regent Square
Doncaster Road
Kenilworth 7708
Cape Town
t: +27 (0) 21 657 2120

United Kingdom

Castlewood House
77/91 New Oxford Street
t: +44 (0) 20 7759 7514


Suite 8.06
9 Yarra Street
South Yarra
Melbourne VIC 3141
t: +613 (0) 86 514 500

Hong Kong

Level 1102
The Lee Gardens
33 Hysan Avenue
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
t: +852 3959 8681

This site uses cookies, read more or close this notice.