Professional indemnity insurance (PII) I also covers:
- Loss of data
- Employee dishonesty
- Breach of contract resulting from any neglect, error or omission
- Unintentional breach or infringement upon rights in or unauthorised use of intellectual property
- Libel and slander
Please note: PII does not provide cover for third party damage or injury caused as a result of your negligence.
Instant and comprehensive cover
We have entered into a partnership with Caunce O’Hara, an award-winning insurance brokerage, to provide PII and other cover to our clients.
Through this collaboration, we can offer highly competitive policies that are comprehensive as well as flexible enough to accommodate your personal circumstances.
In addition to PII, we offer the following policies:
- Business combined: Covers your business equipment if you trade from home and you cause any injury or damage at a client's premises.
- Personal accident, sickness and travel: Provides financial help should you suffer from an injury or illness. You may also incorporate cover for business and holiday travel worldwide for you and your family.
- Legal and professional expenses: Provides cover up to £100,000 on any one claim.
- Contract review: Comprehensive reviews of IR35 contracts.
- Health and safety: We help you meet health and safety legislation by providing a full policy statement, which can be personally tailored to your company.
The PII policies available through Sable International are provided by Caunce O’Hara & Co. Limited, an independent insurance broker, who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under firm’s reference 306183.
Sable International does not provide advice on the policies offered by Caunce O’Hara. Any questions or enquiries regarding such policies should be directed to Caunce O’Hara via phone, +44 (0) 33 3321 1403 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org.