Limited company set up
With us, limited company formation is quick and easy.
It comprises of:
- One working day for the company set-up
- A simple three-step process
How to set up a limited company
Register over the phone or by email. We just need some personal details and your company name from you.
Within 24 hours, we will email you your Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum, Articles of Association and other official documents, along with the forms and contact details you'll need to set up your account.
Limited company accounting packages
Whether you are a first-time director or experienced in running a company of your own, we have a solution to help you.
Our services fall into two broad categories:
- All-inclusive online accounting services: Comprehensive, convenient online limited company tax advice and accounting services.
- Bespoke accounting services: For experienced company directors who only need assistance with filing their various returns.
|All fees quoted exclude VAT||Standard Online*||Personalised Quarterly Online*||Pay-as-you-go|
|Assistance with bank account|
|PAYE scheme set-up||£50|
|Employee payments schedule||£80|
|Registered office for contractors||£180 p/a|
|Quarterly financial "health check"||Phone and email||£350|
|Financial accounts||£650 - £1,000|
|Payroll returns (monthly RTI)||£20 p/m|
|Annual confirmation statement
(excl. £13 Companies House filing fee)
per VAT return
|VAT and Flat Rate VAT registration||£50
VAT and Flat Rate VAT registration
|Personal tax||From £160||From £160|
£600 - £1200
|From £75||From £75|
(for visas/mortgage etc.)
|£200 - £450||£200 - £450|
|Other administrative requirements||Quotes available on request|
** The fees quoted here are a guide only. They are based on the estimated time it takes to complete work and so they are subject to change. We will always notify you of the actual cost of the service.
(from £94 per month)
- A comprehensive tax and accounting service delivered remotely via email and over the phone
- All company statutory filing obligations, advice and bookkeeping
- A single point of contact with whom you can get in touch at any time in between meetings
It may be beneficial or necessary for your company to be VAT-registered. Your accountant can advise you if this is the case, and whether your company is eligible for the Flat Rate VAT Scheme. We will register your company for VAT and complete quarterly returns for you. For this service, we charge an additional £25 per month.
Our Online services include:
- Free company set-up service, including assistance with a bank account
- Free financial advice from an FCA-regulated financial advisor
- A quarterly company review done by your accountant
- Salary setting, PAYE and National Insurance payments
- Annual financial accounts
- Employer annual returns (P35, P14 and P11D)
- Annual shuttle returns to Companies House
- All HMRC and Companies House post dealt with for you
- An initial face-to-face assessment of your tax position,plus accounting advice based on your future plans
If you already have experience in running your own limited company, but need help with certain returns, statutory filing or specific tax advice at times, then our flexible contractor accounting service is for you.
With this service, you get allocated to an accountant and accounting team, and you can authorise us to act as your agents with HMRC. You can handle the day-to-day accounting for your company and approach us as and when you need our services. You will need to ensure that you know when your due dates are for annual returns, payroll returns, VAT returns, Self Assessment, etc.
Quotes for specific pieces of work will be provided upon request of the service.
All of the below bespoke services are included in our "All Inclusive" packages for a single monthly fee.
Our bespoke services include:
- Company set-up
- VAT returns
- Quarterly company "health check"
- Payroll returns (P35, P14 and P11d)
- Director and employee payment schedules
- Financial or annual accounts
- Annual shuttle return
- Tax advice and accounting support
- Self Assessment tax return
- Company closure
- Reference letters and supporting documents for visa and mortgage applications