Company formation for small and medium enterprises
We understand that setting up a business in the UK can be a daunting process. We can make the start of your journey as easy as possible by assisting you throughout the company formation process.
Let us handle the following:
- Advice on the correct structure of your UK company set-up
- Company formation
- Opening a business bank account
- Registering for VAT
- Registering as an employer (PAYE scheme set-up)
- General advice on record-keeping and statutory obligations
- Being the company's registered office.
- Acting as the Company Secretory
VAT registration service
Need to know whether you should register for VAT? Or which VAT scheme is best-suited to your business needs? We can help. Our service will help you get VAT-registered, assist in managing your VAT and help complete your monthly or quarterly VAT returns.
The benefits of our accounting service
Approachable and personable accountants
A high-quality accounting solution
The backing of a reputable accounting firm
Quality control exercised on your behalf
Financial and managerial accounting
For effective decision-making, business owners need management accounts prepared monthly or quarterly. Management accounts analyse how a business has been performing. They include forward-looking projections to aid business decisions.
We work with you to identify what is important to track for your business and then compile a set of accounts that are useful to your business.
Management accounts can include the following items:
- Profit and loss statement per period
- Actual versus budgeted performance
- Cash flow projection
- Budget forecast
- KPI report
- Reports that analyse significant changes
- Profitability of projects
Our management accounting services are tailored to suit the needs of the management team of your business. This enables your teams to make informed strategic decisions.
Corporate secretarial services for statutory compliance
When you have your own business, you have certain statutory filing obligations. We have a dedicated division that performs the role of outsourced company secretarial services to ensure you are up to date with all your statutory filing obligations.
This division will carry out several of these obligated functions for you.
We can assist by:
- Performing the role of company secretary
- Preparing and filing your Companies House Confirmation Statement
- Filing of changes to company officials, addresses and shareholders with Companies House
- Preparing board minutes and passing resolutions
- Preparing share and dividend certificates
Payroll outsourcing service
Your employees are your most valuable business assets. We know how important it is that they are remunerated for their work in an efficient, timely way. We prepare payroll on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis - depending on your requirements.
We take care of the following:
- Processing of payroll on approved, gross pay schedules
- Distribution of employee payslips and P11 reports by email and post (if required)
- Generation of HMRC remittances for statutory deductions
- Preparation and submission of year-end payroll returns, including P14s, P60s and P35s
- Preparation of annual P11Ds (if required)
Using outsourced payroll services means you can rest assured that all employees are paid on time, all filing obligations are met, and all payroll queries are resolved swiftly.
Part time Financial Director
Every business should have a Financial Director who can focus on the true financial success of the business. However, sometimes the cost of filling this position full-time can be out of reach for an SME. We offer your business an affordable and flexible part-time outsourced Financial Director who will become part of your team.
They can bring skills and experience in the following areas:
- Profit, loss and cash flow projections
- Profit, loss and cash flow projections
- Pricing and margin analyses
- Break-even analyses
- Tax planning
- SWOT analyses
- Overhead analyses
- Profit enhancements
- Due diligence assignments
We offer this service in two ways. You can opt for it on an ongoing basis, where the outsourced director joins in on monthly board meetings and provides support throughout. Alternatively, you could choose a part-time Financial Director on an ad hoc basis for specific projects.