Our contractor-accounting services
Our contractor accountants offer specialist, personalised, end-to-end accounting and tax advice. Our services range from limited company accountancy services to HMRC Self Assessment tax returns.
We will save you time and money, and by using specific tax planning strategies, we can minimise your taxes.
Our clients come from a variety of backgrounds, including finance, accounting, IT, project management, management consulting, health and fitness and journalism. So we're confident we can find the right solution for your personal circumstances.
How long does it take us to set up your limited company?
With us, limited company formation is quick and easy.
- One working day for the company set-up
- A simple three-step process
How we help UK contractors and freelancers
Our accounting packages are designed to suit your individual needs. You are free to change the package as and/when your needs change.
We offer useful guidance on the responsibilities of limited company directors. We’re also experts at ensuring you fulfil all HMRC requirements.
With our expert contractor tax advice we’ll ensure that you minimise your liabilities and always stay on the right side of HMRC and the tax man.
Limited company formation
Our limited company accountants will set up your limited company, allowing you to pay less tax if you're a contractor.
Growing your wealth
Our wealth division will help you manage your retirement savings and other assets or investments you may have.
Personal tax assistance
We can offer advice about your Self Assessment return and assist with the return itself. Our process is simple, quick and cuts through the confusion.
Our accounting packages
We have several packages for limited companies as well as bespoke accounting services
A comprehensive accounting package; services provided online, via phone and email
- Company set-up
- Initial telephone consultation on how to run your company and tax planning
- Preparation and filing of all statutory returns and financial accounts
- All your bookkeeping needs
- A dedicated accountant and accounts team
For those who are happy to manage their own affairs, but occasionally need some advice
- We’ll assist with anything from payroll services and RTI to the preparation and filing of financial statements
- We also offer once-off consultations for advice and tax planning
- We’ll always quote in advance of the work being done, so you avoid any nasty surprises
We offer specialist, personalised, end-to-end accounting and tax advice