close menu

How to claim your tax back

Claiming tax back is easier than you think. Don’t let the perceived hassle of claiming tax back stop you from applying for a tax refund. We will help you apply, follow up on your behalf and even source the relevant documentation for you.

How to claim your tax refund

  1. Take a few minutes to complete our online Tax Refund Claim Form. If you're due a refund, we’ll send you our Tax Refund Claim Pack.
  2. Sign all pages of the Claim Pack marked with an "X". Don’t forget to fill in your employment history details.
  3. Post or email your completed Claim Pack back to us. Remember to include:
    P45s from each employment P60s from each financial year (or a statement of earnings)

Your dedicated caseworker will take care of all the details and provide you with regular updates about your claim. We can assist you in obtaining any of the above documents, like lost P45s and P60s.


Are you paying too much tax? Here's how to claim it back

If the assessment shows that you might be due a refund, we’ll send you our Tax Refund Claim Pack with all the information you need to apply to get your money back. If you don’t have the necessary documents, we can locate them on your behalf.

We will then process your claim and keep you updated every step of the way. We work on a no refund, no fee policy, so you really have nothing to lose, and possibly a substantial sum of money to gain.

South Africa

Cape Town

Regent Square
Doncaster Road
Kenilworth 7708 +27 (0) 21 657 2120


25 Richefond Circle
Umhlanga 4320 +27 (0) 31 536 8843

United Kingdom


One Croydon
12-16 Addiscombe Road
Croydon CR0 0XT +44 (0) 20 7759 7514



9 Yarra Street
South Yarra
VIC 3141 +613 (0) 8651 4500

Sable International is not affiliated with HMRC, we assist you in making your tax return.
Read about our tax refund service.

Sable International is a trading name of 1st Contact Money Limited (company number 07070528), registered in England and Wales. We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK (FCA no. 517570), the Financial Services Conduct Authority in South Africa (1st Contact Money [PTY] Ltd - FSP no. 41900) and hold an Australian Financial Services Licence issued by ASIC to deal in foreign exchange (1st Contact Group - AFS Licence number 335 126).

We use cookies to provide the best website experience for you. Using this website means that you agree to this. How we use cookies.