We can help you source your relevant tax forms

If you have lost your original P45 or P60, you will need to contact your employer or agency and ask them to issue you with a statement of earnings as a substitute.

In our experience, our clients have a higher success rate of getting these forms from their employers and agencies. We would therefore advise you to try to obtain the documentation first before contacting us for assistance.

If you are unable to do this, we may be able to assist you. Please note that we cannot guarantee that lost tax documents will be received, as employers and agencies are not legally obligated to issue statements of earnings. Read more details about this offer on our FAQ page.

Once we have the relevant documents, we can carry out a free check to see if you are due a UK tax refund. If you are an overseas visitor, travelling or if you have worked for part of the tax year (from 6 April to 5 April the following year), then it is highly likely you are due a refund.

Tax return calculator

Check if you are due a refund by using our tax return calculator or contact us for assistance.

Please select a tax year.
We need this information.
We need this information.
We need this information.

This tax refund calculator provides an estimate of your tax refund, based on the information you enter.

Tax refund due to you:

How we can assist with your tax refund

Claim tracking

No refund = No fee

Maximum refund

Quickest turnaround

Global delivery

We use cookies to provide the best website experience for you. Using this website means that you agree to this. How we use cookies