close menu

Tax advice and strategies

There are many different options for structuring your pay to maximise your tax efficiency. The right strategy depends on your personal circumstances, such as your age, past employment
status and rate of pay as well as your other earnings and future plans.

At Sable International, we don't take a 'one size fits all' approach to your tax and financial planning; our contractor tax advice usually starts with an assessment of your personal circumstances.

We can also advise on limited company options such as registering your company for Flat Rate VAT, setting your salary and dividend withdrawals at tax optimal levels, and retaining funds in the company.

Resident, 'ordinarily resident', domiciled and non-domiciled tax

We specialise in non-domiciled (or 'non-dom') and non-resident tax considerations.

Our consultants are also well-versed on all the latest changes in legislation. They have thorough knowledge of the markets for UK tax residents and individuals domiciled in the UK.

We can help you if you are a current UK resident with any of the following international interests:

  • You're planning to move abroad and working in the UK is a short-term situation only
  • You have overseas property
  • You want to explore your tax status options

Contact our contractor accounting team

South Africa

Regent Square
Doncaster Road
Kenilworth 7708
Cape Town
t: +27 (0) 21 657 2120

United Kingdom

Castlewood House
77/91 New Oxford Street
t: +44 (0) 20 7759 7514


Suite 8.06
9 Yarra Street
South Yarra
Melbourne VIC 3141
t: +613 (0) 86 514 500

Hong Kong

Level 1102
The Lee Gardens
33 Hysan Avenue
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
t: +852 3959 8681

This site uses cookies, read more or close this notice.