Lancaster University will offer scholarships to international students entering their first year of postgraduate taught programmes in their Management School.
Lancaster University Management School (LUMS) is a quadruple-accredited centre of cutting edge knowledge where academically-leading research is applied to the real world. LUMS is a place for collaboration and creativity, where ideas are exchanged, talent is nurtured and bright futures begin. Join a thriving and diverse student community where you will benefit from world-class facilities and a supportive learning environment.
Lancaster University Management School masters scholarships
Lancaster University is delighted to announce that they will offer a scholarship of £4,000 to students who are entering their first year of postgraduate taught programmes within Lancaster University Management School.
This scholarship is designed to support and attract students from a range of international countries to masters degree programmes offered by their Management School.
This scholarship is awarded as a fee waiver and will be automatically awarded if students meet the eligibility criteria.
LUMS masters scholarship eligibility criteria
- Students must achieve the equivalent of a UK 2.1 undergraduate degree
- The scholarship is available for eligible applicants to all full-time postgraduate taught degree programmes, offered on-campus through Lancaster University Management School for October 2022 entry
- Applicants must be in receipt of either a conditional or unconditional offer for a place at Lancaster University, which has been accepted
- Partially funded applicants for less than 50% of their fees would be eligible for this scholarship
- Students must be classed as overseas or international fee-paying students for tuition fee purposes, for the duration of their studies
- Awardees must be a national of and permanently resident in one of the countries below:
- Czech Republic
- Republic of Cyprus
Who will not qualify for the LUMS masters scholarships?
- Fully funded applicants are not eligible for this scholarship
- Applicants to the MBA programme are not eligible for this scholarship
- Applicants applying from articulation partners and pre-masters programmes offered by Lancaster University are not eligible for this scholarship
How to apply for the Lancaster Management School masters scholarships
- Scholarships are automatically considered as part of the programme application and will be conditional if the results are unknown
- Scholarship awards will be confirmed automatically for 2022 entry, throughout the recruitment cycle
- If you meet the stated scholarship eligibility and award criteria, the scholarship will be confirmed
- The scholarship is confirmed once Lancaster University is in receipt of your final exam transcript
Payment of the LUMS masters scholarship
- The Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship will be awarded for the first year of study only, as a tuition fee waiver for full-time students
- The Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship is not available as a cash alternative
- The award is for 2022 entry only
- Scholarships are reviewed on an annual basis and we cannot guarantee funding for the following entry year for applicants who decide to defer