Consultation for overstayers in the UK

In some cases, it is possible to regularise the visa status of an overstayer or illegal resident.

We offer an Overstayer Status Trace service, involving:

  • An initial consultation, by email, phone or face-to-face will establish the facts of your case
  • In-depth research into your situation
  • A written report setting out whether a resolution is possible and how it could be achieved

We have a duty of care towards our clients to conduct ourselves professionally, with discretion and in confidence. So do not hesitate to contact us.


You must apply for asylum if you want to stay in the UK as a refugee. To be eligible, you must have left your country and be unable to go back because you fear persecution.

This is a specialised area of human rights law and we don’t offer services for this category.


Get in touch

Fill in your details below and one of our expert advisors will be in touch as soon as they are able.

Get expert insights and important updates every month

GDPR regulations give you more rights about personal information and hold those that breach them to account, so we're all for it.

If at any point you would like to opt out of receiving communication from us, you can do so using the unsubscribe option. We promise to honour your request.

We are open for business. We are 100% operational and will continue to provide the same level of service. Feel free to reach out to us through phone, email or social media if you'd like to get in touch. We use cookies to provide the best website experience for you. Using this website means that you agree to this. How we use cookies