close menu

Your UK tax refund made easy

Claiming back your overpaid tax from HMRC can be a simple process with us by your side. We will apply for your tax refund, follow up on your behalf and even source the relevant documentation for you, ensuring you get the maximum refund owed to you. What's more, we have a no refund, no fee guarantee; so if you don't get your refund, you won't owe us a cent. 

How to claim your tax refund

  1. Take a few minutes to complete our online Tax Refund Claim Form. If you're due a refund, we’ll send you our Tax Refund Claim Pack.
  2. Sign all pages of the Claim Pack marked with an "X". Don’t forget to fill in your employment history details.
  3. Post or email your completed Claim Pack back to us. Remember to include:
    P45s from each employment P60s from each financial year (or a statement of earnings)

Your dedicated caseworker will take care of all the details and provide you with regular updates about your claim. We can assist you in obtaining any of the above documents, like lost P45s and P60s.


Read more about UK tax refunds


1 in 3 UK taxpayers are due a tax refund, yet millions of Pounds lie unclaimed at HMRC every year

Anyone who has lived and worked in the UK can claim tax back, even if you're no longer in the country.

We're the largest registered tax agent in the UK. In our 15 years of service, we've lodged more than 250,000 successful claims for over 200,000 people.

We offer a no refund, no fee guarantee, so we'll never waste your time or take your money if you aren't entitled to a tax refund. We're also an accredited member of the Association of Tax Agents (ATA) and offer you complete protection on your claim.

We are so confident in the competitiveness of our fees that we have a price-match policy. This means that we will match any price quoted by another Association of Tax Agents bonded company.

Tax year | The tax year runs from 6 April to 5 April the following year (i.e. the 2012/2013 tax year ran from 6 April 2012 to 5 April 2013).
Gross pay | Add together the gross income from ALL employments you had during the tax year you are claiming for.
Expenses | Add together all your work-related expenses for the year you are claiming for. NB: please remember to keep all your invoices and receipts.
Tax paid | Add together the tax paid from ALL employments you had during the tax year you are claiming for. (This does not include National Insurance.) You can find this figure on your P60 form or final payslip for the year.
Don’t have your documents? Click here.

This tax refund calculator provides an estimate of your tax refund, based on the information you enter.

Tax refund due to you:


Why use Sable International to do your tax refund?


Claim tracking

No refund = No fee

Maximum refund

Quickest turnaround

Global delivery

South Africa

Cape Town

Regent Square
Doncaster Road
Kenilworth 7708 +27 (0) 21 657 2120


25 Richefond Circle
Umhlanga 4320 +27 (0) 31 536 8844

United Kingdom


One Croydon
12-16 Addiscombe Road
Croydon CR0 0XT +44 (0) 20 7759 7514



9 Yarra Street
South Yarra
VIC 3141 +613 (0) 8651 4500

Sable International is not affiliated with HMRC, we assist you in making your tax return.
Read about our tax refund service.

Sable International is a trading name of 1st Contact Money Limited (company number 07070528), registered in England and Wales. We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK (FCA no. 517570), the Financial Services Conduct Authority in South Africa (1st Contact Money [PTY] Ltd - FSP no. 41900) and hold an Australian Financial Services Licence issued by ASIC to deal in foreign exchange (1st Contact Group - AFS Licence number 335 126).

We use cookies to provide the best website experience for you. Using this website means that you agree to this. How we use cookies.