Are you energetic, ambitious, and looking to develop your career? Our Cape Town Sable Tax department is looking to add a Debtors Clerk to their team. We offer a dynamic and challenging environment where we achieve our business objectives and have fun doing it.
You’re perfect for this position if you:
- Are interested in South African tax
- Have relevant industry experience
- Have strong problem-solving skills
- Have good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Are able to take initiative and are proactive
- Are computer literate, particularly in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Are professional and have excellent communication skills
- Are structured and organised with good time management skills
- Are process driven and pay close attention to detail
Your role and responsibilities:
Among other tasks, your main responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing the overdue accounts of clients
- Listening carefully to the situations and issues related to debtors
- Negotiating payment plans
- Following up with clients on payment arrangements
- Capturing of invoices
- Managing incoming email and phone queries
- Handling calls from current and prospective clients
- Booking meetings and relevant SARS appointments
- Performing administrative duties
Would you like to apply?
Send us an email to email@example.com with your CV and one-page covering letter. Please note: If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful.
About Sable International
Sable International offers innovative professional services to international citizens. We create tailor-made solutions to meet the accounting, wealth, financial, currency and nationality needs of our clients. We pride ourselves on providing solutions that suit our clients’ unique individual circumstances; our employees are key in achieving this goal.
The staff in our Cape Town, London and Melbourne offices are passionate about their areas of expertise and take pride in helping our clients achieve their goals. As a result, we have an energised and fun company culture, something that sets us apart from other professional services firms.