Everything you need to know about transferring money to Australia
- What is the best way to transfer money to Australia from the UK?
- What is the cheapest way to send money to Australia?
- Do you offer free money transfers to Australia?
- Can I send money to Australia without using my bank?
- Can I transfer small amounts of money from UK to Australia?
- How long will it take for my funds get to Australia?
1. What is the best way to transfer money to Australia from the UK?
The quickest and most convenient way to transfer money from the UK to Australia would be online, via your UK debit card. Simply charge your card on our website and, when you submit your transfer, your exchange rate will be locked in automatically. This ensures the rate you see is the rate you get.
2. What is the cheapest way to send money to Australia?
Our international money transfers are guaranteed to be cheaper than any high street bank. In fact, we guarantee to beat your bank at international currency remittance to Australia - and every other destination too.
Our service is also faster and easier to use than traditional banks.
We offer great exchange rates, charge a small flat fee per transfer and absorb hidden costs along the way. We also guarantee that there will be no receiving fees when the funds arrive in your Australian bank account.
3. Do you offer free money transfers to Australia?
Yes, we do. Simply complete the “try our service for free” form above and we'll send you a voucher code for a free transfer. This is done so that you can test our money remittance service at no cost. If you transfer money abroad frequently, you should know that every fifth transfer with us will be free of charge.
4. Can I send money to Australia without using my bank?
In short: Yes. When you use our service, you will not have to set foot in a bank to transfer money abroad.
Simply register and upload a transfer instruction on our website and transfer your funds to us online via debit card or internet banking. Once we have received your funds, we will transfer your money.
5. Can I transfer small amounts of money from UK to Australia?
We don't have a minimum or maximum transfer limit. You can transfer as little or as much as you like.
6. How long will it take for my funds get to Australia?
We offer both “standard” and “speed” service transfers to Australia. Standard service transfers cost just £2 and clear in one to three working days. Speed services cost £10 and are guaranteed to clear within one working day.