Curtin University in Western Australia is launching a new High Achiever Scholarship for students enrolled in any Curtin College diploma programme.

Curtin University, formerly known as Curtin University of Technology and Western Australian Institute of Technology, is an Australian public research university based in Bentley, Perth, Western Australia.

They are launching their newest initiative, the High Achiever Scholarship, designed exclusively for international students pursuing their education at Curtin College and Curtin University.

This scholarship programme reflects their commitment to recognising and rewarding exceptional academic achievements within their diverse student community.

The High Achiever Scholarship

The High Achiever Scholarship has been established to support international students who exhibit outstanding academic performance. This scholarship will be available to all new international students enrolled in any Curtin College Diploma programme, provided they have achieved a study period weighted average of 65% or higher.

From the 1st of September 2023, all international offers will include the new scholarship.

Scholarship benefits

Successful applicants will be awarded a scholarship that covers 15% of their study period fees at Curtin College for the next study period.

Eligibility criteria

To be eligible for the High Achiever Scholarship, students must:

  • Be enrolled as a new commencing international student in a Curtin College Diploma programme
  • Have attained a study period weighted average of 65% or higher

Application process

Upon meeting the necessary academic requirements, eligible students will be automatically considered for the High Achiever Scholarship. No separate application is required.

This scholarship programme will provide financial assistance and inspire students to excel in their studies and positively contribute to their academic journey.

Are you interested in this scholarship or studying abroad elsewhere? You can get in touch with us by filling out a contact form or emailing

Contact a study adviser