Are you paying too much tax? Here's how to claim it back

If the assessment shows that you might be due a refund, we’ll send you our Tax Refund Claim Pack with all the information you need to apply to get your money back. If you don’t have the necessary documents, we can locate them on your behalf.

We will then process your claim and keep you updated every step of the way. We work on a no refund, no fee policy, so you really have nothing to lose, and possibly a substantial sum of money to gain.

How to claim your tax refund

1. Fill out the form

Take a few minutes to complete our online Tax Refund Claim Form. If you're due a refund, we’ll send you our Tax Refund Claim Pack.

2. Sign

Sign all pages of the Claim Pack marked with an "X". Don’t forget to fill in your employment history details.

3. Send

Post or email your completed Claim Pack back to us. Remember to include: P45s from each employment and P60s from each financial year (or a statement of earnings)

Your dedicated caseworker will take care of all the details and provide you with regular updates about your claim.
We can assist you in obtaining any of the above documents, like lost P45s and P60s.

We use cookies to provide the best website experience for you. Using this website means that you agree to this. How we use cookies