RGU has a range of scholarships available to international students for the new year intake.
Robert Gordon University is based in Aberdeen, Scotland, at its beautiful riverside campus. The university has an international reputation for providing high-quality education from undergraduate through to PhD level.
Aberdeen, with its abundance of social and cultural activities, provides RGU students with an excellent study, work, and leisure environment. On campus, you can take full advantage of first-class facilities as well as their beautiful green open spaces.
RGU Aberdeen is offering a number of Dean's scholarships across the following schools:
|Aberdeen Business School||Two||50% off tuition fees|
|School of Engineering||Six||£5,000|
|School of Computing||Two||50% off tuition fees|
|School of Law||Two||50% off tuition fees|
|School of Health Services||Two||50% off tuition fees|
|Creative and Cultural Business||Two||50% off tuition fees|
RGU January Scholarship
This scholarship is merit-based and will be to the value of £4,000 reduced from the fees for January 2024.
To be eligible for the scholarship students must:
- Have an offer to study a postgraduate course at RGU starting in January 2024
- Meet all of the conditions of their offer prior to the deadline
- Be a self-funded, international fee-paying student
- Submit an application form prior to the deadline
- Be willing to be an ambassador to future students of the scholarship
Student's must submit an application by Monday 12th of November for scholarships to be applied to the January 2024 intake.
The Chevening Scholarship
Chevening is the UK Government’s international awards scheme aimed at developing global leaders. Awards are typically for a one-year Master’s degree and cover tuition fees and a contribution towards living costs.
Only “Chevening” countries are eligible. A full list of eligible countries can be found on the Chevening website and meet the below eligibility criteria:
- An undergraduate degree
- At least two years' work experience (including voluntary experience)
- Leadership skills such as excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, and the sheer determination to achieve your goals
- A willingness to embody the experience, by engaging with extracurricular activities. A willingness to act as an ambassador for Robert Gordon University, by promoting the value of studying at Robert Gordon University
- 12 September 2024 – Applications open
- 7 November 2024 – Applications close
- February 2024 – Applicants shortlisted for interview
- February 2024 – April 2024 – Interviews take place
- 11 July 2024 – Offers deadline
- September 2024 – Study at RGU commences