What happens if you fail a UKVI inspection

by Steve Paxton | Sep 28, 2023

Independent schools need to pass an inspection from both UK Visas and Immigration as well as the Independent Schools Inspectorate in order to ...

Read more

The UK Student sponsor licence and how to obtain one

by Steve Paxton | Aug 31, 2023

In order to recruit international students, an independent education provider needs to obtain a Student sponsor licence. We take a closer look...

Read more

Meet the team: Steve Paxton

by Staff Writer | Jun 27, 2023

Steve Paxton oversees our UK Education Corporate Services division. Find out more about his upbringing, interests, passion for education and h...

Read more