HMRC demands that these UK expats submit tax returns

by Staff Writer | Sep 29, 2017

If you earn income in the UK from things like a pension, rent, interest from savings, dividends or wages, you will likely have to file tax ret...

Read more

Remortgage, anyone?

by Staff Writer | Sep 27, 2017

With interest rates at record lows in the UK and the Bank of England warning last week that rates will rise sooner than markets predict, now c...

Read more

By sea, air or road: Which method of shipment is right for you?

by Staff Writer | Sep 14, 2017

There’s a lot to consider when shipping your belongings from A to B. One of the most important factors is which shipping method is the best fo...

Read more

Pension auto enrolment – does it apply to UK contractors?

by Staff Writer | Aug 2, 2017

We all now know that the UK government has become concerned that the work force is not putting enough money aside to cover their financial req...

Read more

Paying into a UK pension? Don’t forget to claim your tax refund

by Staff Writer | Jul 10, 2017

Whether you receive a state, company or personal pension through PAYE in the UK, there are a number of reasons why you may end up overpaying t...

Read more

IR35 and public sector clients: How to avoid nasty tax surprises

by Staff Writer | Apr 20, 2017

New legislation introduced in April 2017 means that the IR35 status for contractors working for public sector clients will now be set by the c...

Read more